Tuesday 19 June 2012

Joke: Copy & Paste

A Famous Inspirational Speaker Said: "Best Years of my life were spent in the Arms of a WOMAN who was not My WIFE".
Audience was in Shock & Silence.
He added : "SHE WAS MY MOTHER"
Applause & Laughter!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A Top Manager tried to crack this at Home.
After good 3-4 Drinks, he said loudly to his wife, in the kitchen: "Best Years of my Life were spent in the arms of a Woman who was not my wife!"
There was sudden silence !
Standing for a Moment and trying hard to recall the 2nd Half of the sentence, he finally blurted out "Forget it, I can't remember who She was ".
By the time he regained his Senses, He was on a Hospital Bed recovering from Burns of Boiling Water. 

Moral : DON’T COPY IF YOU CAN’T PASTE PROPERLY

No comments:

Post a Comment